Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Lundquist
Dr. Matthew Lundquist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lundquist is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Manchester Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Lundquist has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Lundquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.
Dr. Margaret O'Donoghue
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Middletown, CT 0.01 mi28
Dr. Kuang-Wen Tsao
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Middletown, CT 0.01 mi16
Dr. Craig Walden
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Middletown, CT 0.01 mi35