A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lynx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynx
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Lynx Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynx graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lynx has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Lynx MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Lynx practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lynx has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lynx practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.