A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Campbell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Mark Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Campbell practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.