A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Collins, Cardiovascular Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Collins, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Manning Collins DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Matthew Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.