A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Collins, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Collins, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Collins practice?
Dr. Matthew Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Internists, Sellersville Cardiologists, and Sellersville General Practitioners.