A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Collins, Cardiovascular Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Collins, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Manning Collins DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Matthew Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.