A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Goodman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Goodman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Goodman practice?
Dr. Matthew Goodman practices Dermatology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Dermatologists.