A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Goodman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Goodman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Goodman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Goodman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Goodman practices Dermatology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Dermatologists.