A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Morgan practice?
Dr. Matthew Morgan practices Family Medicine near Northglenn, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Northglenn Family Physicians.