A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Morgan DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Morgan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Morgan practices Family Medicine near Northglenn, CO.