A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Morgan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Morgan practices Family Medicine near Northglenn, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.