Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Murray
Dr. Matthew Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center and Cook Childrens. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Murray has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Matthew Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Jane Torgerson
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Joel Gooch
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 1.32 mi41
Dr. Thomas Zyniewicz II
Fort Worth, TX 1.44 mi27