Matthew Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Matthew Roberts?

July 22nd, 2017

Bad experience

This place is the worst. They took all my insurance information weeks before my appointment, and even conformed my appointment 3 days prior. When I got to office, they registered me, and took ex-rays. Then, called me to examination room, spoke to a nurse about meds, she took my blood pressure, and said doctor would be in. 5 minutes later, office woman comes in and says I can not see doctor!! What kind of garbage is that!?? Vet rude too! The whole staff was rude. You have to wonder about doctor that hires those kind of people

July 13th, 2017

Arrogant, has no compassion for patients concerns

Dr Roberts barely looked at my foot and ankle, he did not ask any questions about my lifestyle, what activities I wanted to resume. I got the feeling because I am an over weight middle age female he dismissed my validity as a active person. He did not answer my direct question if I would be able to engage in the sports and activities that are a big part of my life. His response, was that I'll be able to walk without pain. That is not what I asked . I assume that I eventually should be able to walk without pain but what about other activities? Dr Roberts was clearly annoyed and dismissive about my fears and concerns about the surgical procedure and the post op from the extensive surgery he was recommending. He is soft spoken but lacks true compassion and empathy for the individual. When he realized I was hesitant to commit immediately to this surgery he abruptly ended the consultation. I sobbed the entire ride home as I was hoping to find a surgeon that was competent and compassionate. What I found was doctor who was arrogant and dismissive of my concerns and fears and who did not treat me with respect.

August 27th, 2015

Dr Roberts is great

He is an excellent surgeon. He uses his hands, great physical assessment, would highly recommend. Very cognizant of the entire patient and compassionate.

December 11th, 2014

Excellent MD. My elderly Father had complicated hammer toes and bunions. Dr. Roberts understood the entire situation and was able to repair him back to a very functional state.

June 24th, 2014

The Best!

I went to Dr. Roberts for disfiguring and very painful right foot deformities. After looking at my xrays, he diagnosed the deformities as the cause of the severe pain I'd been experiencing for a few years. He thoroughly explained the surgical procedures, length of recovery time, the physical aspect of my (post-op) foot function, etc. Dr. Roberts then guaranteed that I would no longer have pain on the bottom of my foot if he operated on me as he'd described. Painfree ambulation was what I wanted most of all. I've waited no longer than 10 minutes to see Dr. Roberts at his office the three times I've seen him so far. This is unique and, I can only assume, the norm, which is remarkable. I need similar surgery on my left foot in the future. Because of the positive experience and successful outcome, I have no qualms asking Dr. Roberts to repair my left foot once I'm physically ready. I'm very happy with the results of the operation and the recovery is going exactly as he described. Dr. Roberts said he would phone me to check on me the day after surgery and thankfully he did. He has been readily accessible for my questions and concerns during the entire process. Dr. Roberts has a gentle manner and exudes expertise and humility. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts at the Hospital for Special Surgery. I

August 20th, 2012

Wonderful Experience!!

I recently had surgery on a foot deformity I have had for a few years. I am a young girl, so going to someone good was very important to me! Dr. Roberts is extremely nice and very professional. He did a great job during the procedure, and the staff at special surgery also were beyond amazing! I highly recommend him for anyone who needs Foot surgery!

August 3rd, 2010

I dislike his staff very much. rude office nurses.

October 6th, 2017