Dr. Matthew Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New York, NY

August 27th, 2015
Dr Roberts is great
He is an excellent surgeon. He uses his hands, great physical assessment, would highly recommend. Very cognizant of the entire patient and compassionate.

December 11th, 2014
Excellent MD. My elderly Father had complicated hammer toes and bunions. Dr. Roberts understood the entire situation and was able to repair him back to a very functional state.

June 23rd, 2014
The Best!
I went to Dr. Roberts for disfiguring and very painful right foot deformities. After looking at my xrays, he diagnosed the deformities as the cause of the severe pain I'd been experiencing for a few years. He thoroughly explained the surgical procedures, length of recovery time, the physical aspect of my (post-op) foot function, etc. Dr. Roberts then guaranteed that I would no longer have pain on the bottom of my foot if he operated on me as he'd described. Painfree ambulation was what I wanted most of all. I've waited no longer than 10 minutes to see Dr. Roberts at his office the three times I've seen him so far. This is unique and, I can only assume, the norm, which is remarkable. I need similar surgery on my left foot in the future. Because of the positive experience and successful outcome, I have no qualms asking Dr. Roberts to repair my left foot once I'm physically ready. I'm very happy with the results of the operation and the recovery is going exactly as he described. Dr. Roberts said he would phone me to check on me the day after surgery and thankfully he did. He has been readily accessible for my questions and concerns during the entire process. Dr. Roberts has a gentle manner and exudes expertise and humility. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts at the Hospital for Special Surgery. I

August 19th, 2012
Wonderful Experience!!
I recently had surgery on a foot deformity I have had for a few years. I am a young girl, so going to someone good was very important to me! Dr. Roberts is extremely nice and very professional. He did a great job during the procedure, and the staff at special surgery also were beyond amazing! I highly recommend him for anyone who needs Foot surgery!