Dr. Matthew Macha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 11th, 2016
Dr. Macha was very thorough, understanding, and took the time to discuss all matters with me and answer my questions.

June 1st, 2015
very personable, great bedside manner

June 24th, 2013
Appointment Staff
After spending time in the ER, this Doctor advised the ER doctor to have me call first thing Monday to schedule a same day appt. I did so and ran across the rudest, most uncaring appointment person who told me that since the ER released me, that the doctor could not see me, even though the doctor himself said he wanted me in his office. I will NOT be going to this clinic, I will be telling others to look elsewhere. This type of behavior in a medical clinic of any kind is not acceptable, on any level.

February 4th, 2010
Dr. Macha is one of the best doctors I have ever met. On my initial consultation he spent an hour and a half with me and never seemed rushed or like he was watching the clock. He is very easy to talk to and genuinely seems to care about you as a person not just another paycheck.He fully explained how the surgery was going to be done and did an awesome job...he even fixed a hernia I had while he was removing my gallbladder. I cannot say enough good things about this man. Very very rare to come across a doctor like this these days. I highly recommend him.

December 27th, 2009
I've had you twice now!
You are a one of a kind surgeon and your skills and abilities are one of the best. I know you saved my life.The first operation was a success and I then realized just how skilled you are at your profession.The second operation was a close one and but for your ablility to diagnose the problem, I would not be here today. I am forever endebted to you, Mathew.Your follow up with a patient is another thing - there is none. I know I went through it twice. You need some people ot follow up for you after the genius you show as a surgeon.Keep up your great work, you will save a lot of peoples lives.