A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Madden, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Madden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Madden MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Madden practice?
- Dr. Matthew Madden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Madden practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.