A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Magruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Magruder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Magruder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magruder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Magruder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Magruder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Magruder practice?
- Dr. Matthew Magruder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Magruder practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.