A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mahlberg, Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mahlberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahlberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Mahlberg MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Mahlberg practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mahlberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Mahlberg practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Loveland Dermatologists and Loveland Surgeons.