A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mahowald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahowald
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mahowald, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahowald graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Mahowald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Mahowald MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Mahowald practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mahowald has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Mahowald practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.