inactive

Matthew D Malamet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 16th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Everything about my experience with Dr. Malamet and Jessica was amazing. I had breast augmentation surgery and it could not have been a better experience. Choosing Dr. Malamet was the best decision. Highly recommend him.

September 23rd, 2015
First visit
I was hooked from the first phone call. Jessica is wonderful, efficient and super friendly. Dr. Malamet is great, put me at ease right away. Not bad on the eyes either. He answered all my questions, attentive, knowledgeable. Looking forward to my adventure. Dr. Malamet' office rocks...

August 26th, 2015
liposuction
From the initial consultation, through the surgery and follow ups, Dr. Malamet was wonderful. He went over in detail what would happen step by step. He was very informative and did a great job. I love the way I look and couldn't be more happy. Dr. Malamet is a great PLASTIC SURGEON.

September 2nd, 2014
Saved my life
I am so grateful with Dr. Matthew. I came to him in a really bad condition. He was able to diagnose me immediately with MRSA. He came up with up with a plan to get rid of the MRSA. I am now happy to report that I am on my way to recovery because of his great care. I can honestly say that I am alive today due to his great care. He is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever meet. His staff is the best. They have welcomed me with open arms. Thank you Jessica for taking great care of me :)

August 29th, 2014
Boobs
Absolutely a wonderful experience.

August 27th, 2014
Breast augmentation
Double board certified, specialist, professional. Jessica is amazing, she has the best bed side manner. I'm 100% satisfied.

February 15th, 2014
THE BEST!!!
I was seen in consultation for the excess skin on my upper eyelids..I can't emphasize enough how wonderful Dr. Malamet is.. He was extremely patient, answering all of my questions and concerns.. Taking me step by step through the procedure, what to expect postoperatively,...He was very meticulous with my upper blepharoplasty procedure.. I could not have asked for a better postoperative outcome!!! I look 10 years younger!!! All thanks to Dr. Malamet!!!

December 14th, 2013
A surprising level of care.
My review is from the perspective of a parent who's child needed corrective surgery. Dr. Malamet exceeded all of our expectations. Pre-surgical discussions were thorough and we could tell he wanted to be completely prepared to provide the best possible results. The day of surgery was smooth, reassuring, and everyone involved was incredibly attentive. His follow up with us is without comparison. He checked on us often and made sure everything was healing correctly. We never saw a hint of trouble during the whole process. My child about 3 weeks post-op now, and the results are really great. We are thrilled to have found Dr. Malamet instead of someone less qualified or less caring.

July 22nd, 2013
Top of the line
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who is detail oriented, attentive, personable and who genuinely cares for his patients... Look no further. Dr. Malamet took the time to go over every detail and answer all questions big and small. He made my experience wonderful and his attentiveness and knowledge to my concern was great. I would refer him, as I have, to my family, friends and anyone interested in looking to have plastic surgery by a top of the line Doctor. His staff is accommodating and friendly and the office is clean.

July 16th, 2013
Amazing
Doctor Malamet has been a true life saver and a breath of fresh air. He is Knowledgeable, honest, makes you feel at home and always follows up to see how I am and that I am happy with my procedures. The women in his awesome are kind and prompt, I never wait in the waiting room and being from the midwest its nice to see others take such pride in their office and patients. Doctor Malamet was referred to me and Im so happy he was and I would refer him to all my friends, family and any one who takes the time to read this.Thank you for all you do and the pride you put in your work!!

June 21st, 2013
Above and Beyond
I came to see Dr. Malamet after finger trauma to my dominant hand. It was not a pretty sight. I was at risk for major infection and further amputation. Not only did Dr. Malamet explain all of my options, but he let me know what I could expect, so nothing came as a surprise. He was extremely knowledgeable and above all KIND. He spent time with me and my family to ensure we were okay with planned procedures and wound care; he even sent me a text message after surgery to let me know he was there if I needed him. I've been to his office for several follow up visits since, and every time I'm greeted with a smile and positive attitudes by all of his staff as well as himself and his partner. Dr. Malamet sets the standard by which all those in the medical field should strive to achieve. I trust his decisions and his care for my injury, and would recommend him highly to friends and family.

January 18th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Malamet. His professional and personable manner makes you feel comfortable and confident. The office environment was beautiful and friendly, and the results of my treatment were amazing! I will be a returning patient for years to come.