Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Marilu on Sep 2nd, 2014

I am so grateful with Dr. Matthew. I came to him in a really bad condition. He was able to diagnose me immediately with MRSA. He came up with up with a plan to get rid of the MRSA. I am now happy to report that I am on my way to recovery because of his great care. I can honestly say that I am alive today due to his great care. He is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever meet. His staff is the best. They have welcomed me with open arms. Thank you Jessica for taking great care of me :)

Boobs show details Boobs
by Jen Gendel on Aug 29th, 2014

Absolutely a wonderful experience.

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
by Alexis champion on Aug 27th, 2014

Double board certified, specialist, professional. Jessica is amazing, she has the best bed side manner. I'm 100% satisfied.

THE BEST!!! show details THE BEST!!!
by Julie B. on Feb 15th, 2014

I was seen in consultation for the excess skin on my upper eyelids..I can't emphasize enough how wonderful Dr. Malamet is.. He was extremely patient, answering all of my questions and concerns.. Taking me step by step through the procedure, what to expect postoperatively,...He was very meticulous with my upper blepharoplasty procedure.. I could not have asked for a better postoperative outcome!!! I look 10 years younger!!! All thanks to Dr. Malamet!!!

A surprising level of care. show details A surprising level of care.
by Tony G on Dec 14th, 2013

My review is from the perspective of a parent who's child needed corrective surgery. Dr. Malamet exceeded all of our expectations. Pre-surgical discussions were thorough and we could tell he wanted to be completely prepared to provide the best possible results. The day of surgery was smooth, reassuring, and everyone involved was incredibly attentive. His follow up with us is without comparison. He checked on us often and made sure everything was healing correctly. We never saw a hint of trouble during the whole process. My child about 3 weeks post-op now, and the results are really great. We are thrilled to have found Dr. Malamet instead of someone less qualified or less caring.

Top of the line show details Top of the line
by Jess N. on Jul 22nd, 2013

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who is detail oriented, attentive, personable and who genuinely cares for his patients... Look no further. Dr. Malamet took the time to go over every detail and answer all questions big and small. He made my experience wonderful and his attentiveness and knowledge to my concern was great. I would refer him, as I have, to my family, friends and anyone interested in looking to have plastic surgery by a top of the line Doctor. His staff is accommodating and friendly and the office is clean.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Pamela Foley on Jul 16th, 2013

Doctor Malamet has been a true life saver and a breath of fresh air. He is Knowledgeable, honest, makes you feel at home and always follows up to see how I am and that I am happy with my procedures. The women in his awesome are kind and prompt, I never wait in the waiting room and being from the midwest its nice to see others take such pride in their office and patients. Doctor Malamet was referred to me and Im so happy he was and I would refer him to all my friends, family and any one who takes the time to read this.Thank you for all you do and the pride you put in your work!!

Above and Beyond show details Above and Beyond
by Sarah Nouri on Jun 21st, 2013

I came to see Dr. Malamet after finger trauma to my dominant hand. It was not a pretty sight. I was at risk for major infection and further amputation. Not only did Dr. Malamet explain all of my options, but he let me know what I could expect, so nothing came as a surprise. He was extremely knowledgeable and above all KIND. He spent time with me and my family to ensure we were okay with planned procedures and wound care; he even sent me a text message after surgery to let me know he was there if I needed him. I've been to his office for several follow up visits since, and every time I'm greeted with a smile and positive attitudes by all of his staff as well as himself and his partner. Dr. Malamet sets the standard by which all those in the medical field should strive to achieve. I trust his decisions and his care for my injury, and would recommend him highly to friends and family.

by Carrie M. on Jan 18th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Malamet. His professional and personable manner makes you feel comfortable and confident. The office environment was beautiful and friendly, and the results of my treatment were amazing! I will be a returning patient for years to come.

RN show details RN
by Bronwyn on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Malamet is one of the most wonderful MD's I have worked with. He has amazing bedside manner and is meticulous with his work. I also have been a patient of his and was very happy with the results. We miss him in New York!

EXCELLENT SURGEON!!!! show details EXCELLENT SURGEON!!!!
Jul 19th, 2012

Had lipo a few months ago and I'm thrilled with the results. Dr. Malamet is not only a skilled surgeon but has a great bedside manner. He answered my call after hours within a few minutes and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him.

Facts About Dr. Malamet show details Facts About Dr. Malamet
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Malamet was beyond helpful and caring with me as his patient. The surgery for me was so overwhelming and nerve-racking but he made sure to comfort me through it all. I went to several other doctors before Dr.Malamet and none of them compared to him. He's very calm and not pushy and listens to exactly what you want. One thing that stood out the most to me about Dr.Malamet is how thorough he is about everything and anything with your procedure. He breaks everything down for you so you have a better understand and you can actually feel more comfortable and relaxed. I know my surgery wouldnt have gone the same way if i didnt have Dr. Malamet as my doctor.

Thumbs Up show details Thumbs Up
Jul 6th, 2012

Separate from being a skilled plastic surgeon, Dr. Malamet has an extraordinary bedside manner. He takes the time to understand the patients concerns and does a thorough and thoughtful job in answering questions. His goal is to ensure patient satisfaction. He exceeded all my expectations.