Dr. Matthew Marcarian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

December 22nd, 2015
Love doctor but staff is awful!! Rude on the phone. Don't like to be bothered to help you. Prescription was out called twice. Woman was short with me. Wouldn't take my information . made me leave voicemail. No one ever got back to me. Called back same thing!!

April 24th, 2014
The Best!!!
I have to say Dr. Matthew Marcarian, is the best doctor I have ever had in my adult life. Firstly, the office staff is friendly and accommodating, secondly, Dr. Marcarian never made me feel rushed, foolish, nervous or unimportant. I have never felt like I have had a doctor that actually listened to me and really took into account what I was saying. Prescription refills are a breeze, and the patient portal puts everything at your finger tips. I cannot say enough good things about this practice!

September 7th, 2012
Can't Go Wrong
Dr. Matt is one of the best doctors in the Detroit area. He's kind, caring, thorough and most of all he LISTENS to what you have to say. When other doctors gave up on my mother and her condition he didn't. As far as I'm concerned she lived to be 94 because of him! He's now my doctor and couldn't be happier as a patient of his. He goes out of his way for each and every patient he has.