Dr. Matthew Marchal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 2 reviews

December 16th, 2015
Excellent
I am 69 years old and have been to a lot of physicians and I have never met anyone like Dr. Marchal. He is compassionate, understanding, kind, wonderful listener, intelligent and I love it because he is up to date on all medical data. If you want your prescription called in within a few hours, Dr. Marchal should be your doctor. I have been going to see him for the last year, I feel like I have known him forever. I am taking 1/2 the medicine I was taking before I started seeing him and I am healthier than I have been in a long time. He is so understanding and when it comes to pain he really empathizes with you. He will work with you until your medicine or treatment is right for you. I am so very satisfied, so I am counting on Dr. Marchal being around as long as I am.

July 5th, 2012
Irreplaceable!!
Was my GP for a decade & through 2 practices. Often went above & beyond in his care for. Kind, compassionate, sits & listens, values your input, never rushed (well worth wait bc applies this to all patients). Having moved to 2 states since, seen countless specialist, the lack of care & compassion out there only solidifies my opinion of! Honestly if I could afford to commute to I would! He made a significant difference in my life on more than one occasion, that I've learned is a sad rare find in today's medical community. He's got your back and I still keep in contact with updates 1300 miles away! (: