A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Marvel is Good. Dr. Marvel has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Marvel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marvel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Bassett Hospital Mary Imogene
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marvel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Marvel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Marvel practice?
Dr. Matthew Marvel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Oneonta Internists and Oneonta Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Marvel, Dr. Matt Marvel