A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Marvel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Marvel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Marvel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marvel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Bassett Hospital Mary Imogene
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marvel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Marvel practice?
Dr. Matthew Marvel practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Albany Internists.