A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Matava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Matava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matava
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Matava, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matava graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matava has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Matava MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Matava practice?
- Dr. Matthew Matava has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Matava practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons, Saint Louis Surgeons, Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors, and Saint Louis Neurologists.