A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Matava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Matava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Matava, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matava graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matava has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Matava MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Matava practice?
- Dr. Matthew Matava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Matava practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Boise, ID.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons, Chesterfield Family Physicians, and Chesterfield Neurologists.