Dr. Matthew Mathias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Mathias?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015

My quality of life has tremendously improved by being his patient. I am very thankful that he is my doctor.

September 2nd, 2015

Long time patient

I have nothing but praise for Dr Mathias. He is the best Dr i've had and i've seen many in my 61 years. I'm guessing that the scathing reviews written about him come from people that wouldn't be satisfied with any physician they saw. I would encourage anyone that's looking for a Dr to give him a try... you won't be disappointed!

June 17th, 2014

It is hard for me to read two of the reviews and see what people are saying about Dr. Mathias. I usually see another Dr. at this practice, however she was not available. I saw him twice, he was very very courteous, and very caring. I had been three times in two weeks, after my second visit with HIM he ordered test that were very helpful to me. He has answered all of my e-mails in an very timely manner. Called me with results of my test. I will continue to see him if I cant see my regular doctor.

April 10th, 2011

Surprised at reviews

I am very surprised at the other reviews given Dr Mathias as I find him to be an excellent physician with an outstanding bedside manner. I have been a patient of his for quite a few years and have nothing but good things to say about him. He spends more time answering my questions and explaining things to me than any other doctor ever has.

January 17th, 2011

Arrogance

Just an arrogant doctor, was late and did not to seem to care that I was sick or ill. Dr. Mathias seemed bothered by my questions and I will never see him again. I have been a patient of this practice for over ten years but this was the first time and last time with Dr. Mathias.

January 15th, 2011

7 minute "complete" physical exam and always running late

I saw Dr. Mathias for a afternoon physical recently and was called back after arriving early to my appointment on time, but then waited over an hour. When he showed up my complete physical was honestly about 7 minutes. I did not have the chance to ask questions and he seemed like he was in a hurry to go home for the night. This is a great office, but my first time with this doctor. My other three doctors have left the practice and that concerns me. The receptionist was great, his nurse was great. No magazines in the exam room other than a 2009 gossip magazine, not my favorite choice. I was unimpressed and will never see this doctor again. All the other providers (who still work there) are great overall. I think I need to leave the practice to a office where I will not have a new PCP ever year. At this rate, Dr. Mathias will be in Las Vegas next year and I will again find myself with a new primary care doctor. The whole 7 minute "COMPLETE" physical exam really bothers me. Thank you.

April 7th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Mathias for my basic health care and for assistance when I developed a chronic condition. He picked up on very subtle signs, ordered the appropriate tests and referred me to the correct specialist. He spends the time needed to understand the issues you have.

August 26th, 2015