inactive

February 13th, 2015
Excellent physician.

August 18th, 2014
patient
Dr Matko has been our family physician for ten years. He is a doctor who listens. He is always thorough in assessing our medical history and needs. He carefully considers what tests would be most helpful. I appreciated when he suggested that an ultra sound scan would be less harmful, in the long run, than a CT scan for my son due to the continued need to monitor my son's thyroid tumor. There have many other occasions when I felt very fortunate to have chosen Dr Matko.

November 28th, 2011
very scary
I saw him at one clinic for 5-6 years and I really liked him and thought he was a really good doctor. All the "calls" he made were excellent and right-on. A year went by until I saw him at a different clinic. I was shocked and speechless. He was rude, abusive, a horrible control freak, antagonistic, adversarial, argumentative, contradictory, disrespectful, hostile, demeaning, insulting and I have NO IDEA what that was about. It was a traumatic ordeal and I'be been having a "fit" about it for at least 2 weeks.

October 9th, 2011
replaced regular doctor when she was busy
I felt very comfortable talking to Dr Matko. He appeared to be interested in my problem and anxious to help with ny discomfort and get to the bottom of the problem. Lost no time in scheduling tests and further treatment.

December 13th, 2010
Caring Physician
Caring physician with excellent communication skills.

May 4th, 2010
no followup whatsoever
The clinic is run by bunch of heartless idiots.The doc is not caring whatsoever.no follow up .Would not recommend to anyone

April 1st, 2009
Poor Bedside Manner doesnt care
Poor bedside manner, refused to allow enough time to recover I asked for note for work only gave me one day and had no voice, couldnt talk plus bronchitis, work in a job I have to talk,said felt uncomfortable extending my stay at home one more day. If I were to put a quick analysis on this man, I would say he is insensitive, wants to be have power over someones life, sort of power playing, With no understanding and empathy I submit not a person who cares about a person all over well being. Dont recommend at all