Dr. Matthew Mcbride MD Patient Reviews

March 21st, 2016
Great GI doctor.

November 27th, 2015
Best Doctor ever
After colonoscopy showed possible cancer Dr. Mcbride rushed test results and called me the next day. He also had me schedule with a surgeon and for a CT scan the next day as well. He is wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

October 13th, 2015
didnt want to see me again
I went to this doctor 3 yrs ago with a issue. one test was done. he told me that everything is fine. never asked for a follow up. 6 months ago i was sent to his again same issue. again one test and a here is your walking card. i am now on this site to look for another doctor who will actually help me

September 29th, 2015
Terrible
His staff as well as the doctor Rude and self center. Wouldn't be going back

June 2nd, 2015
Fantastic GI doctor! Best in Oklahoma!!

March 18th, 2013
Compassionate, Thorough and Effective!
Dr. McBride was compassionate and very thorough. He helped find my H. Pylori infection that no one else could find. We always knew something was rong, but Dr. McBride's thoroughness did it! His staff is very courteous and professional. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat!

July 11th, 2012
Endoscopy & Colonoscopy
Dr. McBride is one of the finest doctors that I've ever been to. He found an ulcer that I had in 2002 and it was cleared up with medicine within 3 months.I would recommend Dr.McBride to anyone who is having any stomach problems or just needs a routine colonoscopy.I feel very fortunate to be able to have Dr. McBride as my doctor.

March 15th, 2011
Go Elsewhere!
I have never had a doctor so dismissive of someone asking for help. I have been struggling with diagnosed GI symptoms for years. Dr. McBride talked over me and I constantly had to repeat what I had explained just three sentences before. Dr. McBride then dismissed my symptoms, and laughed at me as I described feeling as if I had hit rock bottom. (As anyone with GERD sometimes feels). After he was done laughing he told me that the three doctors I had seen over years were wrong and I did not have a reflux disorder and should stop taking my prescription medications. He offered no alternative medications, just said that his reassurance that nothing was wrong with me should help. He then begrudgingly offered to "scope" my stomach, but honestly after he displayed his attitude to me there was no way I wanted him near me while I was unconscious. He only offered to perform the procedure so that legally he could say he offered to treat me. His receptionist was kind, but he and his nurse had the same haughty attitude and I felt as if they were not really listening. You'd be better off going to someone who cares and takes more than 8 minutes to try to help as he has sworn himself to do.

July 26th, 2010
Compassionate Care
My husband is a cancer patient; Dr. McBride and his office staff (Michelle) are very caring people. They return calls immediately!

April 17th, 2010
DR. McBRIDE ROCKS!
Dr McBride is an awesome doctor and has always gone out of his way to be available for questions when asked and treatment when necessary. He diagnosed my sister with pancreatic cancer in the ER in 1997 after she had been ill for about a year. Her primary physician ignored her obvious symptoms and passed her complaints off as stress related and a virus, refusing to refer her to a gastrologist when requested. Talk about taking the mighty buck over true healthCARE. Dr. McBride took great care in being available to both my family and my sister her remaining 8 months. He continues to take care of my sister's family whenever we need him. His staff has always been professional and helpful to everyone in my family, even after 12 years since we lost my sister.

May 11th, 2009
Such a great doctor, unfortunately for him as well as his patients, he has a horrible office staff. Found out that this doctor will drop you as patient if you contact another gastroenterologist for a second opinion or are seen once by another doctor in this field. I have been with this doctor for over 10 years and just recently found that once the switch over to Deaconess Hospital and staff occurred, I can not get any one to help me - even if it is to call in a prescription I've been on for 10 years! I would advise going elsewhere if you want your health to rule over the mighty dollar.