A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McCambridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McCambridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCambridge
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCambridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McCambridge, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McCambridge graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCambridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M McCambridge MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. McCambridge practice?
- Dr. Matthew McCambridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew McCambridge practices Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pulmonologists.