A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McCambridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCambridge
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. McCambridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McCambridge, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McCambridge graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCambridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M McCambridge MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. McCambridge practice?
- Dr. Matthew McCambridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew McCambridge practices Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pulmonologists.