- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McCauley, Ophthalmologist is Good. Dr. McCauley has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McCauley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including DSEKDSAEK, Fellowship Training in Cornea and Refractive Surgery, and Laser Medicine & Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Specialty Hospital Kingwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCauley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. McCauley practice?
Dr. Matthew McCauley practices Ophthalmology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Humble, TX.
See Spring Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew McCauley, Dr. Matt McCauley