A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McCauley, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McCauley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. McCauley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Caplan Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Blaine McCauley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Matthew McCauley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McCauley practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.