Dr. Matthew Mccauley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
I Have Been Needing To Have Cataract Surgery For A While
I have been needing to have cataract surgery for a while! I was worried because I only have one "good" eye and it was getting cloudy. I saw Dr Mathew McCauley and he stated he would help me see again. I DID THE SURGERY YESTERDAY AND I AM GOING TO GET MY OTHER EYE DONE ASAP! "Wish I would not have water so long". Thanks Berkeley Eye !!!!!!!!!!!

July 13th, 2016
All Was Super Great
All was super great... The entire staff was very kind and concerning.. All went very well.. Thank you

April 1st, 2016
This Is By Far The Best Thing I Have Ever Done For My Body
This is BY FAR the best thing I have ever done for my body. I now see with a 20/15 prescription - so much better than I ever imagined. Every single person on staff here is incredibly friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and definitely made this experience so much better for me. If you are at all considering LASIK, don't hesitate!

February 28th, 2016
I Recently Had Cataract Surgery On Two Eyes
I recently had Cataract surgery on two eyes at Berkeley Eye Center and what a professional Dr MCCAULEY MATTHEW and his staff ... Everyone was very kindness, caring and helpful throughout the process ... The surgery was great I even thought I had the surgery ... I'm so happy and it was the best feeling ever to be able seeing things better than 10 years ago ... Thank you so much Dr MCCAULEY and his staff.

February 22nd, 2016
Ana And Maria Were Very Professional
Ana and Maria were very professional and attentive to me needs. Thanks for the superb customer service and the store was very crowded...actually as I perused the area all staff seemed to be well engaged with their clients!

January 20th, 2016
I Had The Wonderful Good Fortune of having Dr. Matthew McCauley
I had the wonderful good fortune of having Dr. Matthew McCauley and a host of wonderful nurses to take care of me last week. From the moment we walked in until we left, the care and concern were just about perfect. If you need eye surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. McCauley, Berekeley, and the Caplan Center.

November 24th, 2015
Credit where credit is due
I met Dr. McCauley for the first time today. My husband and I were very impressed by his professionalism and his sincere concern for the eye issue I was having. He spent a great deal of time explaining the diagnosis and giving me an honest explanation as to what I was dealing with. The office staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My experience at Berkeley Eye Center was excellent. What an amazing doctor and staff. Five stars to all of them.

October 13th, 2013
Higher education research scholar
This doctor is a master. I have gotten examinations that are top class, thorough, with the latest equipment. This dr is kind, funny and highly skilled. You do not have to worry about anything putting your eyes and vision in his hands. Did I mention he is very professional.

March 24th, 2013
Please listen to what your patients tell you.
I had cataract surgery on both eyes. I had considerable glare on both eyes that I brought to his and his staff's attention several times only to be told that it was normal and to go home, it would go away. Two years later and after many visits to another doctor, an iol explantation was done much to my relief. Wish he had listened to me! If you are having problems after surgery he has done, do not hesitate to seek another doctor's opinion.