A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McClelland, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McClelland, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClelland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Charles McClelland MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. McClelland practice?
- Dr. Matthew McClelland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McClelland practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.