A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Griffin McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Griffin McIntyre is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin McIntyre graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Griffin McIntyre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Griffin McIntyre MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Griffin McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Matthew Griffin McIntyre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Griffin McIntyre practices Urology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Mobile Urologists.