A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McKenna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas McKenna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Matthew McKenna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McKenna practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians and Atlanta Preventive Medicine Specialists.