A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McKenna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas McKenna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Matthew McKenna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McKenna practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians and Atlanta Preventive Medicine Specialists.