Learn more about Dr. Matthew McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McKenna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McKenna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas McKenna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Matthew McKenna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McKenna practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians and Atlanta Preventive Medicine Specialists.