Learn more about Dr. Matthew McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McLean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McLean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. McLean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew McLean practice?
Dr. Matthew McLean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.