A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McLean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. McLean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McLean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. McLean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew McLean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew McLean practice?
- Dr. Matthew McLean has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew McLean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.