A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McMahon, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McMahon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J McMahon DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Matthew McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew McMahon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.