A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McMahon, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McMahon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J McMahon DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Matthew McMahon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McMahon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.