A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Medwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medwick
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Medwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Medwick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medwick graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Medwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Brett Medwick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Medwick practice?
- Dr. Matthew Medwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Medwick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.