A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Medwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Medwick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medwick graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Medwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Brett Medwick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Medwick practice?
- Dr. Matthew Medwick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Medwick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.