Dr. Matthew Meigs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Meigs?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Meigs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2016

I'm a new patient of Dr. Meigs. Was truly pleased with him. Over the past 2-years I've had trouble finding good doctors due to this new insurance coverage. Now I'm having a hard time in understanding why I'm being referred to another ear, nose & throat doctor since I've already been seen by Dr. Meigs. Truly don't understand!

August 13th, 2014

i was happy to have him tell me a had cancer. Seems strange to say but he did it so well that the shock of hearing those words wasnt as bad as it could have been. Great staff, from front to back.

June 10th, 2010

Great with me and my son!

Dr. Meigs was tremendous both with me and my ear issues, and with my son and his surgery needs. His bedside manner, along with his skills were top-tier.

July 8th, 2009

Wrong Diagnosis

I visited Dr Meigs for the 1st time last fall on a referral from my primary Doctor due to a bad ear infection. Dr Meigs perscribed an antibiotic and scheduled a follow up for 2 weeks later. At my second visit I said the problem wasnt getting any better so he changed the oral medicine to ear drops and scheduled a 3rd visit. At my third visit he continued the drops and checked my hearing (10-15% loss) and stated I needed tubes, we scheduled that visit for 2 weeks later. At this visit he said I was still infected and placed the tube im left ear. 6 months later I was back again after several minor infections and was told the tube was in place but I was infected again and he wanted a CT but only after I waited 2 weeks and he looked at it again. I decided a 2nd opinion was best so I requested my medical records and scheduled with another Dr. His office refused to send them and said they had 1 month before they were required to give them to me and I was supposed to come back in 2 weeks anyways. My NEW Dr examined my ear and Dx a Otic Cholesteatoma in about 2 minutes, had a CT done to confirm within the hour, and tested my hearing as well (25% loss now). I am scheduled for surgery to fix it since it rests next to my brain. Dr Meigs looked in my ear with a microscope on 5 occasions and never saw what I have been informed has apparently been developing over many uears

March 2nd, 2017