A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mell, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew William Mell FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Mell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mell has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Mell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.