A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mellon, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellon graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mellon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Mellon MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Mellon practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mellon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Mellon practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.