A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Menet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Menet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Menet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menet graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Menet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Menet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Menet practice?
- Dr. Matthew Menet has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Menet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxon Hill, MD.
See Oxon Hill Surgeons.