Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Menet
Dr. Matthew Menet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyattsville, MD, with another office in Oxon Hill, MD. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Menet is affiliated with Westlake Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Menet has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Matthew Menet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.
Dr. Emily Woolcock
Hyattsville, MD 0.01 mi20
Dr. Joseph Strauss
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Hyattsville, MD 0.07 mi16
Dr. Sankara Kothakota
Bladensburg, MD 1.99 mi44