Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

7515 State Road 52
Ste 106
Hudson, FL 34667
727-861-3262
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  EX Patient  |  show details
by Unknown on Jul 17th, 2013

I would of gave him ZERO stars if possible. I am very, very, very disappointed with this work environment. Dr Menosky was my doctor when I nearly lost the sight in my right eye to unknown reasons. Mind you, I am nineteen years old, so this is a very scary and life changing experience for me. The doctor basically had no idea what was wrong with me so he ran every test in the world- even the ones that were completely unrelated. He made jokes saying "maybe its cat scratch fever, are you sure you don't have a cat? Haha" After getting nowhere with this office and this sarcastic doctor I ended up switching doctors in an attempt to find out what was wrong with me. Upset because I found a new location I have been getting billed for over a year for tests they ran here at Bay Area Retina. This place is now equivalent to a monthly car payment for me and when confronted about the reason for the extra billing they said "they had a time frame on where they could find things to bill me for". Poorly handled. I am very annoyed that they found my struggle amusing. I can't express how much anger I have when I get their monthly bill on the same tests they repeated over and over. They gave me zero treatment and I gave them plenty of time. This doctor is disgusting.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by Michael W. on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr Menoskys handling of my emergency retinal tear and after care was excellent and exceeded my expectations in all areas.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

I rely on Dr. Menosky's excellent care though a lengthy wait on occasion. I respect the necessary wait due to his heavy work load.Special appreciation is earned by his most competent tech-assistant,Larry.(last name unknown.)Thank you all at Bay Area Retina Consultants.

|  Excellent, caring doctor.  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Menosky is an excellent, caring doctor. Thorough professionalism combined with empathy and sincere concern.

|  visit with Dr. Menosky  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. Menosky for a eye ailment of the retina. He was amazingly accurate in his diagnosis and treatment.He fixed the problem in a very short time and I was back to work.