Some ratings provided by DrScore.
EX Patient show details EX Patient
by Unknown on Jul 17th, 2013

I would of gave him ZERO stars if possible. I am very, very, very disappointed with this work environment. Dr Menosky was my doctor when I nearly lost the sight in my right eye to unknown reasons. Mind you, I am nineteen years old, so this is a very scary and life changing experience for me. The doctor basically had no idea what was wrong with me so he ran every test in the world- even the ones that were completely unrelated. He made jokes saying "maybe its cat scratch fever, are you sure you don't have a cat? Haha" After getting nowhere with this office and this sarcastic doctor I ended up switching doctors in an attempt to find out what was wrong with me. Upset because I found a new location I have been getting billed for over a year for tests they ran here at Bay Area Retina. This place is now equivalent to a monthly car payment for me and when confronted about the reason for the extra billing they said "they had a time frame on where they could find things to bill me for". Poorly handled. I am very annoyed that they found my struggle amusing. I can't express how much anger I have when I get their monthly bill on the same tests they repeated over and over. They gave me zero treatment and I gave them plenty of time. This doctor is disgusting.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Michael W. on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr Menoskys handling of my emergency retinal tear and after care was excellent and exceeded my expectations in all areas.

Nov 29th, 2012

I rely on Dr. Menosky's excellent care though a lengthy wait on occasion. I respect the necessary wait due to his heavy work load.Special appreciation is earned by his most competent tech-assistant,Larry.(last name unknown.)Thank you all at Bay Area Retina Consultants.

Excellent, caring doctor. show details Excellent, caring doctor.
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Menosky is an excellent, caring doctor. Thorough professionalism combined with empathy and sincere concern.

visit with Dr. Menosky show details visit with Dr. Menosky
Mar 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. Menosky for a eye ailment of the retina. He was amazingly accurate in his diagnosis and treatment.He fixed the problem in a very short time and I was back to work.