A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Messerschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Messerschmidt is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerschmidt graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Messerschmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Messerschmidt MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Messerschmidt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Messerschmidt has 16 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Messerschmidt practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Seatac, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.