Internists, Psychiatrist
Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital
6655 S Yale Ave
Tulsa, OK 74136
918-491-3700
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 15th, 2014

Dr. Meyer sets an example that every Dr. should follow. He introduced himself, shook my hand, maintains eye contact and LISTENED to what my issues were, addressed them. He takes time with the patient. He even apologized for being 10-15 minutes late. My PCP is sometimes an hour behind, 10-15 min. Was NOT a long wait. He came up with a treatment plan, that included my counselor, told me not to hesitate to call his office if I had any questions or problems. The visit exceeded my expectations.

|  Know the rules with Dr. Meyer  |  show details
by Disabled Patient on Jan 23rd, 2014

If you suffer from a physical disability and have some bad days, or have limited means of getting to his office, or have a family member in need and cannot make an appt. You might think twice before becoming a patient. If you cannot make it due to whatever reason, you will be eliminated by his practice. Dr. Meyer is a good dr. but doesn't understand the complications in life patients may experience. So, read the rules carefully before committing to his practice.

|  ANGEL  |  show details
by EVELYN PROCHASKA on Jan 18th, 2014

I lost my son to suicide....Dr. Meyer saw me thru my journey of grief...Dr. Meyer was my angel on earth during that time....HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!

|  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Fabulous Dr. He is a very good listener, compassionate and kind.