Dr. Mate Milak Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mate Milak?

Worst, most unsupportive, psychiatrist I have ever worked with in 7 years

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Unsupportive Doctor, honestly surprised to see he is still practicing. I used him for about 1.5 years. At first he was helpful, but later on became rather aggressive. I assume he may have been running some sort of experiment/study on me given the change in his manners. He just started mocking me and my stutter, and told me flat out I won't get anywhere in life without losing wieght. I understand the importance on losing wieght but honestly-- you need to be a bit more supportive of your patients. I ended up just cutting ties with this doctor and moving to another provider. I strongly suggest you avoid this doctor at all costs.

30s woman

Posted on August 6th, 2013

A anxious heart

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Milak is absolutely amazing. He takes ample time with you to ensure that you understand what's going on within your mind and to also understand the treatment that he feels best would help. I don't think anyone has ever made me feel as understood as he did!!! Thank you Dr. Milak

Posted on March 8th, 2013

He seems like a nice person, but as a psychiatrist, he seems too nervous, unsure and judgmental. His knowledge also seems very limited.

Exceptional

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

Dr. Milak is an exceptional psychiatrist. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough. He has definitely earned his four stars.

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Kind, caring yet professional demeanor and spends a lot of time with clients. Very patient and responsive to questions in session.Very thorough initial evaluation.

Posted on February 12th, 2013