Dr. Matthew Mingione MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 22nd, 2015
Amazing D
I have seen several different doctors in many different variations of medicine. Doc Mingione is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and his bed side manner is wonderful. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking high risk care during their pregnancy.

September 20th, 2012
Great Doctor
He is awesome and straight forward. He takes time to talk with you and has personality!!!

October 19th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Mingione is a GREAT, compassionate and caring doctor, my wife and I ever have. When we found out that my wife had a miscarriage. Dr. Mingione did everything to assure me and my wife that he will take good care of my wife during the D&E and D&C surgery. He also promises to do whatever he can to cause of our 4th miscarriages. He is more than just a doctor to us. We would considering him as a friend, a very very close friend. Thank you, Dr. Mingione for everything.

September 9th, 2011
Amazing
We initially saw Dr Mingione for an amniocentesis after a screening result was high risk for a chromosomal defect. We were clearly in incredibly capable hands, but the most positive part of the experience with him was the care and compassion with which he treated us. Our results were not good and he helped us through the most difficult decision we have ever had to make. He spent so much time with us and offered his complete guidance, support, and understanding. I've never felt such genuine care and concern from a doctor. My husband and I can not say enough about him- he made us feel like we were the most important patients he'd ever had.

April 7th, 2011
He"s the BEST ever!! :) An i'm thankful he was my doctor.

September 28th, 2010
Dr. Mingione was the most incredible doctor I have ever encountered. We lost our first baby to a neural tube defect, and I simply cannot believe how well he responded to us. He was sympathetic, patient, and said all of things we needed to hear. He sat with us as long as we needed him, and he made the most horrible experience we've ever had slightly easier. My mother commented that he has the best bedside manner of any doctor she's ever seen, and I wholeheartedly agree.

June 15th, 2009
Best Doctor I've Seen
I saw Dr. Mingione at Riverside Medical Center. I had been told be another specialist that my son would not survive the pregnancy but Dr. Mingione was at least willing to do everything he could to help even if the odds were slim. He was the most caring and compassionate of any doctor I saw (and I saw a LOT of doctors). He listened to all of my concerns and I never felt as if he was rushing me out of his office. He gave me hope when the situation seemed hopeless, though I never felt like he was being falsely reassuring. He was realistic but kind, and when my son was finally born, 8 weeks early, Dr. Mingione continued to follow up on our progress through my usual OB. I would recommend him to anyone!

August 20th, 2008
I saw Dr. Mingione at Maternal Fetal Medicine at Riverside Hospital in Columbus, OH for a consult after losing a baby. He was so warm and so reasonable. Based on personal experience and what I've heard from others, he is the most personable and least "doom and gloom" perinatologist in Columbus. If you unfortunately face a situation where you need to see a high risk OB, I highly recommend him.