A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mischel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mischel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mischel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mischel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mischel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Glen Mischel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Mischel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mischel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Mischel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Agoura Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Nephrologists.