A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mo graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Mo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kam Yu Mo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Mo practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mo has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Mo practices General Practice near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra General Practitioners.