A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Moeller, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moeller
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moeller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Moeller MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Moeller practice?
- Dr. Matthew Moeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Moeller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.