A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Moench is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moench
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moench Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Moench, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moench graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moench has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Louis Moench MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Moench practice?
- Dr. Matthew Moench has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Moench practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.