A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Moench is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Moench, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moench graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Moench has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Moench MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Moench practice?
- Dr. Matthew Moench has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Moench practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.