Dr. Matthew Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Montgomery?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Montgomery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2011

Very skilled physician - Excellent bedside manner

My family physician was concerned about my having a rather large lipomia, or benign tumor, removed from my right shoulder. He felt the depression and scar that would result would be worse than the lipoma. Therefore I went a few years without having it removed. Finally, when I did not want to put up with it any longer, I saw Dr. Montgomery. He took a biopsy, and then removed the growth without any problems at all. The scar is very minimal and there is no real noticeable depression where the rowth was removed. Dr. montgomery did an excellent job. I'm glad that I had the surgery done and very pleased with Dr. Montgomery's excellent services as a surgeon.

June 11th, 2010

Cost me $500

I was referred to Dr. Montgomery for an age related standard colonoscopy screening which is covered 100% by my insurance company as a wellness check. During my pre-procedural consult with Dr. Montgomery I admitted to having occasional constipation and that I thought my Grandmother may have had colon cancer. I was set up for a diagnostic colonoscopy screening (which cost me a $500 deductible) due to change in bowel movement and family history. I didnt find this out until just before the procedure. When I questioned the doctor he said he was sorry he couldnt change the chart now.

October 5th, 2016