A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moront:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Moront is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moront
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Moront, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moront graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moront has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Moront MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Moront practice?
- Dr. Matthew Moront has 14 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Moront practices Pediatric Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.