A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moront:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Moront, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moront graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moront has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moront accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Moront practice?
Dr. Matthew Moront practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.