Dr. Matthew Mosura MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
Awesome
I absolutely love Dr. Mosura. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever known. He is super kind, and caring. He doesn't make you feel like your going crazy or that it is all in your head no matter how old you are. I would drive hours if i had to, just to be able to keep seeing him as my doctor and i have met people who actually do drive a long time to see him.

May 25th, 2016
How many physicians restore hope as well as health?
As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Mosura is a master physician! When you go home less than an hour after a totally painless radiofrequency ablation procedure on your spine without so much as a bandaid and no bruising whatsoever, you know you're being treated by the best! I have found the realization that you'll suffer with chronic pain for the rest of your life is hard to accept for awhile. Then, as one doctor after another offers options that get your hopes up only to fail, you begin to give up hope and depression sets in. That's where I was when I met Dr. Matthew Mosura. Dr. Mosura honestly is different from practically every other doctor I've ever met. The minute I met him and his assistant I KNEW he cared. #1, he listened. He didn't listen while typing on a laptop, he truly listened. Then, later, after studying my MRIs and X-rays, he explained several treatment options, politely answering every question without making me feel uncomfortable for asking. The most important recommendation I want to make about Dr. Mosura is he knows what he is doing and that helps a lot when you're talking about complicated procedures. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients and wants to improve the quality of their lives. My guess is a lot of patients, by the time they're referred for help with pain management, are hurting dreadfully, are frustrated beyond words, and feel like they've lost hope, they've been disappointed too many times. Dr. Mosura has a way, both physically and mentally or emotionally, of restoring hope and the dogged determination to make life better for his patients.

October 29th, 2015
Great Doctor

September 22nd, 2015
Great relief
Very nice, takes his time, very conservative. Love his way of practicing.

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Mosura is awesome...The only complaint I have is with the staff answering phones & appointment confusion. They will give me one time for appointment I write it down then will be told it was a different time . When I have called to verify time I will be put on hold, then transferred , then more times than not will be disconnected. I am aware that they are busy but this is not a one time thing..

July 6th, 2015
Very pleased with Dr. Mosura & staff

April 8th, 2015
The best. It must be hard to be patient with chronic pain patients, but he is a natural. I've been to others, but he is the best. I thank goodness that I have been lucky enough to be his patient.

August 15th, 2013
Dr. Mosura seemed as happy as I was that he helped me with my pain. Took time to talk and answer any questions I had. I really don't like doctors so for me to say this about him shows how good of a doctor I think he is.