Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Mullen
Dr. Matthew Mullen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngsville, NC, with another office in Wake Forest, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mullen is affiliated with Halifax Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Mullen has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Matthew Mullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngsville, NC.
Dr. Kiara Eily
Youngsville, NC 0 mi25
Dr. Lynn Rebello
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Wake Forest, NC 3.84 mi16
Dr. Elisabeth Flachofsky
Wake Forest, NC 4.19 mi13