The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Mulloy
Dr. Matthew Mulloy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mulloy is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas Children S Hospital and Ut-Southwestern. Dr. Mulloy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Mulloy has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Mulloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jeffrey Henke
Dallas, TX 0 mi9
Dr. William Mcnamara
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Dallas, TX 0 mi
Dr. Gregory Barnes
Medical Oncology, Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi18