Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Murdoch
Dr. Matthew Murdoch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pocatello, ID, with another office in Pocatello, ID. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Murdoch is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center and Bingham Memorial Hospital. Dr. Murdoch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Murdoch has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Matthew Murdoch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pocatello, ID.
Dr. Don Mcinturff
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Pocatello, ID 0 mi31
Dr. Matthew Stelzer
Pocatello, ID 0 mi20
Dr. David Denton
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Pocatello, ID 0 mi18