A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Murray, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Forest Murray MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Murray practice?
- Dr. Matthew Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Murray practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.